League of Legends is maybe one of the most famous games apps that we can find nowadays. Before talking about the main topic that we will discuss in this article, let me explain about this game first.
League of Legends is a PC game with the MOBA Genre or the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena. You will meet the other players in a battle arena and you have to finish a certain objective (usually to destroy something) to win the battle.
In that game, you have to play five on five. Your friends and enemies are them who are chosen by the system randomly based on your ability. However, you can also play together with up to 4 of your friends by using the Party feature. Each of the team has the same objective that is to destroy the Nexus or the enemy.
In fact, the League of Legends game has tons of fans in this universe. Furthermore, in some countries, there is also held the final season that is usually held in a place and it is joined by a lot of League of Legends communities from that country. So, it is like the National Championship and maybe the International Championship is also held.
League of Legends won’t open on Windows 10
In fact, there is a problem that is commonly appeared and happened in most of the League of Legends players where that game won’t open in the Windows 10. Maybe, you also have the same question about why the League of Legends won’t open Windows 10. If it is so, you are in the right place because right now we will answer that question. So, keep reading this article.
Some users complain about the time when the League of Legends launcher does not open. In this case, most of them don’t have the other option then find the League of Legends.exe and then re-launch it again to try to solve that problem. The question is that, is it worked?
Yeah, maybe it can work, but in some cases, it is not worked at all. That is why; you have to find the other solutions to fix why the league of legends won’t open Windows 10.
3 Simple Ways to Solve the League of Legends will not open Problem
In fact, there are 3 effective and simple ways that you can learn in related to the League of Legends will not open issues. Those three ways are as follows:
1. Launch the LeagueClient.exe for opening the League of Legend
2. Change the League of Legends client option
3. The third solution is un-install and re-install the League of Legends
Are you gamer addict ?? get this customs Animated Mouse Cursors
Below, we will talk more about each of the solutions above to make you have the clear overview to fix the problem.
SOLUTION 1: Launching the LeagueClient.exe for opening the League of Legends
In some case, the file storing this game can be mistaken. That is why; you can consider restarting the League of Legends.exe file in order to see if the League of Legends that is not launching can be opened in the usual way.
At any time you download this League of Legends game on your Windows 10, you are free to store or locate the file of that game, so as an effort to solve the League of Legends won’t open on Windows 10 after you click the launch option.
Below are the further steps that you can do:
1. In the ‘Start’ search box, find the File Explorer and then click the enter option to navigate to it.
2. In that File Explorer, you have to go to the local disk C:\Riot games\League of Legends. The other way that you can do is installing it on the other path
3. Do the double click on the League of Legends for starting it on Windows 10
After that, you can check your League of Legends again to see whether it is fixed or not.
SOLUTION 2: Change the Client Option
You have to know that the League Client Option is related to the problem of that game doesn’t work on your Windows 10. However, if that option can be easily changed for that game, Windows 10 will be hard to open the League of Legends game.
That is why; you have to change the settings and below are the guides:
1. In the File Explorer, find where the League of Legends file was downloaded and installed
2. After that, go as League of Legends file\RADS\System
3. Navigate to the ‘user.cfg’ file and then open it in the notepad
4. Next, transform ‘LeagueClientOption=Yes’ and change it to No
5. go back and start the League of Legends on Windows 10 one more time
6. come back to LeagueClient again and right click it to delete it
7. do the double click lol.launcher.exe file to begin it again on your Windows 10
If it is not worked, maybe you want to try the third solution.
SOLUTION 3: Uninstall and Re-Install the League of Legends
Maybe, installing the new League of Legends can be the perfect solution if the two solutions above are not worked. Below are the steps that you can do:
1. go to the control panel
2. Choose the view by category and then locate the uninstall a program in the Program
3. In the program and features window, go down to pinpoint the League of Legends and then right click on it to Uninstall
4. After you remove the League of Legends completely, you can search for the new League of Legends program online and install it again on your Windows 10
This third solution is addressed as one of the solutions that are mostly tried by the League of Legends players. That is why; you can try to use that third solution as the easier way.
That is the information about why the League of Legends won’t open windows 10. We hope that this article helps you to make you be able for playing the League of Legends game comfortably.