Most of us as the Windows users have the message of “activate Windows, Go to PC Setting to Activate Windows”. Sometimes this message can be annoying when we open an application like the game or the other. Maybe, most of you want to delete this message, but is it possible? The answer is YES. We have some easy steps and ways to delete that message.
Basically, the Windows activation is the process that will help you to activate the Windows and verify that the copy of Windows that you have is original and it is never been used at the other computer. Furthermore, Windows also has the different license rule for every condition such as:
- Licensed. You will see this status after the activation is successful
- Initial Grace Period. It is a condition after you install the Windows, but in the condition where your Windows is not activated yet. You will be remembered to activate or Windows will try to automatically activate it when you are online.
- Additional Grace Period. After the active period is ended, you will see a message where the activation is needed to do.
- Notification Period. If you need the change of main hardware to be made on your computer, Windows will ask you to activate the Windows.
- Non-Genuine Grace Period. You maybe see this message after the Windows Genuine Advantage has been stated that you copied Windows are not original.
- Unlicensed. This message will appear when you use the copy without any licenses.
In addition, the feature of Automatic Activation has been entered to the Microsoft in the system of Windows operation to make you as the users are easier to get the activated Windows copy. However, for some reasons if you find the message of Activate Windows, Go to PC Setting to Activate Windows, you can de-activated that feature by editing the Registry Windows. This step can be also used for the Windows 7/8/10.
How to fix the problem of activating windows go to setting to activate windows
Below are the steps that can be your references:
- First of all, go to the regedit. The easiest way to go there is by pressing the combination of the Win + R Button in your keyboard where you can press them together.
- Then, you will see the Run Windows option. Type Regedit and then press the OK button.
- After you enter the regedit, go to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ WindowsNT \ CurrentVersion \ softwareProtectionPlatform \ Activation
- In the right panel of registry editor, you will find the value of REG_DWORD with the name Manual.
- Do the right-click and choose the modify option that is located there.
- In the Value Data windows that appear, you have to change the DWORD value to the number 1. The standard is 0 that means the auto-activation is activated. If you want to change the value into 1, so it will non-activate the auto-activation.
- Close the registry editor and restart your system.
You will find that the auto-activation feature is now not fully activated. If you are still using the Windows Vista, the relevant key to go there is as follows:
- HKLM \ SOFTWARE \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ CurrentVersion \ SL \ Activation
- After that, change the manual value to 1 for not activating the auto-activation feature in the Windows Vista.
Usually, this method is working for most of the people or the Windows 10 users. In the other side, it is maybe not working for the rest of the users. However, it is always recommended to try the method. If it is not working for you, you may have to change the value from the Notification Disabled to the number 1 and see whether it is working (it is recommended to make the back-up for the registry value. It will make you for not coming back to the initial steps if you are maybe doing the wrong steps).
Maybe this method is the perfect solution for you to solve this issue. That is why; it is better to try the method or if it is not working you can try the other method below.
The Other Method to Try
If the first solution above is not working, you maybe want to try this second method. This second method is for educational purpose only where you can use the KMSpico. KMSpico is the Windows KMS Activator Tool that will allow you for activating the Windows.
This activator tool will allow you for activating any versions of Windows for about 180 days. After those 180 days, you have to run the KMSppico and then activate the Windows again. So, below are some ways to fix the Activate windows go to setting to activate windows message:
- Very first of all, you need to download the KMSPico. You can get the download link on the internet.
- After you have finished downloading the KMSPico, you have to run the KMSpico.exe and then install the KMSPico windows activator.
- Usually, windows will warn that the tool is malicious. You can ignore it because it will just ensure you to download the KMSpico activator tool from the official KMSpico website.
- Once you have already installed the KMSpico.exe, you can start the program from the menu of Windows Start.
- Then, the next thing to do is pressing the red button icon that is located in the bottom left of the KMSpico and it will do the rest quickly.
After you do the steps above, usually the warning that says “activate windows go to setting to activate windows will be gone and it is legal for the testing purposes.
Usually, those two methods are quite effective to delete the message of activate windows go to setting to activate windows warning. You can try both of them to find the most effective way to solve this issue. We hope that this article is beneficial for you